AUASB Board meetings
- Click here to see meeting dates and agendas and board papers (where available).
- AUASB Roundtable events to obtain feedback on ED ISSA 5000 Sustainability Assurance
- AUASB Roundtable events to obtain feedback on ED ISA 570 (Revised) Going Concern.
- AUASB Roundtables to obtain Feedback on Should KAMs be extended beyond listed entities and ED ISA 500 Audit Evidence.
Webinar: Joint AUASB/APESB Webinar on proposed revisions relating to Public Interest Entities (PIEs) (Friday, August 26, 2022)
- Podcast: UASB Staff Podcast on newly released Quality Management Standards (Monday, April 19, 2021)
- AUASB Remote Roundtable to discuss IAASB Fraud Discussion Paper (10 November)
- ISA 600 (Revised) Consultation – Remote Roundtables Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane (27 July)
- Webinar: ED ISA 600 Special Considerations—Audits of Group Financial Statements (23 June)
- AUASB Podcast with journalist Tom Ravlic: Going concern, COVID and clearly telling the story about uncertainty (13 May)
- Webinar: Proposed ASRS 4400 Agreed-Upon Procedures Engagements (27 April)
- Roundtables on Quality Management - Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane (27 - 30 May)
- Webinar: Proposed Revisions to ISRS 4400 Agreed-Upon Procedures Engagements (18 Feb)
- Webinar: ASA 540 Auditing Accounting Estimates (23 July)
- Roundtables on Exposure Drafts IAS/ASA 315 and ASA 540 - Perth, Hobart, Canberra, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne (12 Sept - 12 Oct 2018)
- AASB-AUASB Perth Accounting Firms Forum – Tuesday 22 May (Perth)
- AUASB-NSW Roundtables – 13 October (Sydney)
- Roundtables – Proposed changes to ISA 540 – May-June
- Panel Discussions – The New Enhanced Auditor's Report – Nov 2016 – May 2017